Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Implants with surgically guided placement for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Crowns and Bridges
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Dentures , to help you smile again
- Bone Grafts
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Scaling and Root Planing to help reverse periodontitis
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile,both take home and in-office
- Extractions , for when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed, or space needed for orthodontia
If you need immediate help after hours and are a patient of record at our office, please call the main line,303-828-0883, and the message machine will give you the emergency number of the doctor on call.